Ontario Federation of Osteopathic Professionals (OFOP) is an Ontario Association representing Osteopathic Manual Practitioners.
The Ontario Federation of Osteopathic Professionals (OFOP) is a not-for-profit, voluntary, professional association of Osteopathic Manual Practitioners.
As a partner member of the Osteopathic International Alliance (OIA), OFOP is advancing the philosophy and practice of osteopathic medicine.
The Mission of Ontario Federation of Osteopathic Professionals:
- To register qualified professionals in osteopathic manual practice
- To work closely with Ministry of Health in order to regulate osteopathic manual practice in Ontario
- To promote an understanding of osteopathic care in Ontario
- To set standards of osteopathic practice and conduct
- To develop the osteopathic profession
- To assure the quality of osteopathic education
- To ensure continuing professional development
- To deliver quality educational and professional support
- To help patients with complaints about an osteopathic manual practitioner
- To correlate the activities with all osteopathic associations
- To protect members against discrimination by Insurance companies
March 16-20, 2016
American Academy of Osteopathy Convocation
Location: Rosen Shingle Creek Resort, Orlando, FL
Registration: TBA www.academyofosteopathy.org
April 6-9, 2016
AACOM 2016 annual Conference
Location: Renaissance Washington, DC, Downtown Hotel
Registration: TBA www.aacom.org
OSEAN – Osteopathic European Academic Network “Open Forum for Osteopathic Education” conference: “Teaching the Soft Skills” – April 21st – 22nd 2016 in Vienna, Austria.
You are invited to submit a paper for a platform or poster presentation or a short workshop in one of the following areas of Defining, Teaching and Assessing:
Professionalism and ethics
Self-regulation and self-care
Maximizing the placebo effect / the other (scientific) way to measure therapeutic effect
Patient-care according to the WHO-definition of health
Competencies (CanMEDS and other systems)
Please use the submission form on the conference website at http://www.osteopathic-education.eu/openforum to send us your abstract.
Feel free to forward this information to colleagues or faculty members who might be interested in presenting or participating in the conference.
9th Interdisciplinary World Congress
on Low Back and Pelvic Girdle Pain
PROGRESS IN EVIDENCE BSED DIAGNOSIS AND TREATMENT
Location: Marina Bay Sands Expo and Convention Centre, Singapore
Registration: TBA www.worldcongresslbp.com