Ontario Federation of Osteopathic Professionals (OFOP) is an Ontario Association representing Osteopathic Manual Practitioners.
The Ontario Federation of Osteopathic Professionals (OFOP) is a not-for-profit, voluntary, professional association of Osteopathic Manual Practitioners.
The OFOP is advancing the philosophy and practice of osteopathic medicine.
The Mission of Ontario Federation of Osteopathic Professionals:
- To register qualified professionals in osteopathic manual practice
- To work closely with Ministry of Health in order to regulate osteopathic manual practice in Ontario
- To promote an understanding of osteopathic care in Ontario
- To set standards of osteopathic practice and conduct
- To develop the osteopathic profession
- To assure the quality of osteopathic education
- To ensure continuing professional development
- To deliver quality educational and professional support
- To help patients with complaints about an osteopathic manual practitioner
- To correlate the activities with all osteopathic associations
- To protect members against discrimination by Insurance companies
World Congress on Osteoporosis, Osteoarthritis and Musculoskeletal Diseases 2018.
19-22 April, 2018
Location: Krakow, Poland
12th International society of Physical And Rehabilitation Medicine (ISPRM) World Congress 2018
8-12 August, 2018
Location: Paris, France
17th World Congress on Pain
12-16 September. 2018
Location: Boston, USA
The Sixth “Open Forum for Osteopathic Education” conference.
18th – 19th October 2018 in Lyon, France.
The topic will be “Teaching Osteopathic Diagnostics”, featuring presentations and workshops in this important area.
We would like to invite you to submit a paper, before Sunday, 31st December 2017.
Please use the Submission Form on the OsEAN-website at http://www.osean.com/index.
Fifth International Fascia Research Congress
November 14-15, 2018
November 13, 2018
Visit the Fascia Research Congress website
Details will be announced in the next few months.