Ontario Federation of Osteopathic Professionals (OFOP) is an Ontario Association representing Osteopathic Manual Practitioners.
The Ontario Federation of Osteopathic Professionals (OFOP) is a not-for-profit, voluntary, professional association of Osteopathic Manual Practitioners.
As a partner member of the Osteopathic International Alliance (OIA), OFOP is advancing the philosophy and practice of osteopathic medicine.
The Mission of Ontario Federation of Osteopathic Professionals:
- To register qualified professionals in osteopathic manual practice
- To work closely with Ministry of Health in order to regulate osteopathic manual practice in Ontario
- To promote an understanding of osteopathic care in Ontario
- To set standards of osteopathic practice and conduct
- To develop the osteopathic profession
- To assure the quality of osteopathic education
- To ensure continuing professional development
- To deliver quality educational and professional support
- To help patients with complaints about an osteopathic manual practitioner
- To correlate the activities with all osteopathic associations
- To protect members against discrimination by Insurance companies
October 21-23, 2016
Location: South Bank in Brisbane Queensland, Australia
For more information and the list of speakers, please visit: http://conference.osteopathy.org.au/
Registration: Please visit: http://conference.osteopathy.org.au/pages/registration.html
9th Interdisciplinary World Congress
on Low Back and Pelvic Girdle Pain
October 31-November 3, 2016
PROGRESS IN EVIDENCE BSED DIAGNOSIS AND TREATMENT
Location: Marina Bay Sands Expo and Convention Centre, Singapore
Registration: TBA www.worldcongresslbp.com
5th International Fascia Research Congress
November 14-15, 2016
Location: Berlin, Germany
Pre-Conference Workshops November 13. Joint registration will be available for those wishing to attend both the Fascia Research Congress and the Osteopathic Conference.
13th Annual International Congress “Trauma, ANS & Osteopathy”
November 18-20, 2016
Location: Berlin, Germany
The Institute of Osteopathy 2016 Convention
November 25-27, 2016
Location: Beaumont Estate, Windsor, UK
Theme: Exploring the possibilities that open up to us when we reach out to others. Whether it is our patients, our colleagues, other healthcare professions or the wider community, amazing things can happen when we start to reach out.
For more information: www.osteopathy.org/ioc-2016
International Conference in Pediatric Osteopathy
April 8-9, 2017
The Foundation for Paediatric Osteopathy in the UK will be holding an international conference in Paediatric Osteopathy scheduled for the 8th and 9th April, 2017. Previous conferences were held in 2012 and 2015.
Further details will appear soon on the conference website: www.fpoconference.org.uk
11th International Conference on Advances in Osteopathic Research (ICAOR)
April 21-23, 2017
Location: Italy, Milan
The Organising Committee invites submission of abstracts of original osteopathic and related research. Abstract submission deadline is Wednesday, November 30, 2016. Submission details: www.bcom.ac.uk/icaor11 or firstname.lastname@example.org.