Ontario Federation of Osteopathic Professionals (OFOP) is an Ontario Association representing Osteopathic Manual Practitioners.
The Ontario Federation of Osteopathic Professionals (OFOP) is a not-for-profit, voluntary, professional association of Osteopathic Manual Practitioners.
As a partner member of the Osteopathic International Alliance (OIA), OFOP is advancing the philosophy and practice of osteopathic medicine.
The Mission of Ontario Federation of Osteopathic Professionals:
- To register qualified professionals in osteopathic manual practice
- To work closely with Ministry of Health in order to regulate osteopathic manual practice in Ontario
- To promote an understanding of osteopathic care in Ontario
- To set standards of osteopathic practice and conduct
- To develop the osteopathic profession
- To assure the quality of osteopathic education
- To ensure continuing professional development
- To deliver quality educational and professional support
- To help patients with complaints about an osteopathic manual practitioner
- To correlate the activities with all osteopathic associations
- To protect members against discrimination by Insurance companies
The Institute of Osteopathy 2016 Convention
November 25-27, 2016
Location: Beaumont Estate, Windsor, UK
Theme: Exploring the possibilities that open up to us when we reach out to others. Whether it is our patients, our colleagues, other healthcare professions or the wider community, amazing things can happen when we start to reach out.
For more information: www.osteopathy.org/ioc-2016
International Conference in Pediatric Osteopathy
April 8-9, 2017
The Foundation for Paediatric Osteopathy in the UK will be holding an international conference in Paediatric Osteopathy scheduled for the 8th and 9th April, 2017. Previous conferences were held in 2012 and 2015.
Further details will appear soon on the conference website: www.fpoconference.org.uk
11th International Conference on Advances in Osteopathic Research (ICAOR)
April 21-23, 2017
Location: Italy, Milan
The Organising Committee invites submission of abstracts of original osteopathic and related research. Abstract submission deadline is Wednesday, November 30, 2016. Submission details: www.bcom.ac.uk/icaor11 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
OSTEOPATHIC INTERNATIONAL ALLIANCE: Annual General Meeting and Conference
Auckland Conference: Osteopathy: A Global Presence
We are proud to announce our next Conference and Annual General Meeting will be in Auckland, New Zealand, on 8-10 September, 2017!
Registration will open in early 2017, and registrants will be able to access special airfare discounts via Star Alliance/Air New Zealand.
Fifth International Fascia Research Congress
November 14-15, 2018
November 13, 2018
Visit the Fascia Research Congress website
Details will be announced in the next few months.