Ontario Federation of Osteopathic Professionals (OFOP) is an Ontario Association representing Osteopathic Manual Practitioners.
The Ontario Federation of Osteopathic Professionals (OFOP) is a not-for-profit, voluntary, professional association of Osteopathic Manual Practitioners.
As a partner member of the Osteopathic International Alliance (OIA), OFOP is advancing the philosophy and practice of osteopathic medicine.
The Mission of Ontario Federation of Osteopathic Professionals:
- To register qualified professionals in osteopathic manual practice
- To work closely with Ministry of Health in order to regulate osteopathic manual practice in Ontario
- To promote an understanding of osteopathic care in Ontario
- To set standards of osteopathic practice and conduct
- To develop the osteopathic profession
- To assure the quality of osteopathic education
- To ensure continuing professional development
- To deliver quality educational and professional support
- To help patients with complaints about an osteopathic manual practitioner
- To correlate the activities with all osteopathic associations
- To protect members against discrimination by Insurance companies
18 – 20 September 2016
Anaheim Convention Center & Arena
800 West Katella Avenue
Anaheim, California 92802
9th Interdisciplinary World Congress
on Low Back and Pelvic Girdle Pain
PROGRESS IN EVIDENCE BSED DIAGNOSIS AND TREATMENT
Location: Marina Bay Sands Expo and Convention Centre, Singapore
Registration: TBA www.worldcongresslbp.com